24

Simpler than democracy

January 25, 2013 by Tim


Subscribe
Notify of
guest
5 Comments
Oldest
Newest Most Voted
Inline Feedbacks
View all comments
MidnightDStroyer
MidnightDStroyer
3 years ago

Nothing more simple than a Democracy. It’s Mob Rule…The biggest mob makes the rules. Where 51% of the voters can eliminate the Rights of the other 49%, only to find out too late that the majority also lost those same Rights.
That’s why I prefer my Constitutional Republic that upholds the same Rights for everybody, regardless of the size of the mob.

Stacts
Stacts
5 months ago

It’s amazing how few people understand that distinction.

eric
eric
3 years ago

Midnight – you are so correct. Unfortunately, the mod rule mentality seems to be taking over the political left with increasing frequency and fervor in 2018. It’s getting very disturbing. 🙁

El Guero Caliente
El Guero Caliente
2 months ago
Reply to  eric

Welp… looks like you predicted 2020 and 2021 🙁

eric
eric
3 years ago

That should be “mob” rule. ugh.